[hylafax-users] UPDATE: new rc files support RelayFax 3.0

>Improvements that I would like to see, but don't plan on implementing
soon:

>* Multiple attachments can be placed on any fax-email beyond the
automatic
>print-generated TIFF.  Currently, these scripts only make use of one
>attachment, and I have not tested what problems may occur with multiple

>attachments.  However, there have been moments when I would have found
it
>useful to attach other TIFF documents to the fax-email, or perhaps PDF
or
>PostScript doucuments.  If anyone feels up to a challenge... ;-)

Hello, I think that this feature is one of the most important for any
faxing software. I have checked pretty much through all available
hylafax clients, and have not seen one that would have this
functionality.
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with procmail, so I would not be able
to add the necessary lines into .procmailrc.
I have noticed, that you can only use hylafax's .ps cover page (or
custom cover pages from within linux) - RelayFax's cover pages will not
work. Also, pressing return key while typing a comment produces "%"
inthe sent email instead of "\n" and if the number of comment lines
exceeds the length of cover page, the rest of information is cut off. Is
there a way to fix it?
I am also curious how to implement a delay in dialling - I would
normally type "," for a 2 second delay between digits - useful for
calling cards, long distance or fax extentions.

Otherwise, this is the best and the fastest working solution I have seen
with solid interface, even though I still need to run whfc to check on
the hylafax's status.

Dmitri