[hylafax-users] problem installing last hylafax rpm

Hi,

during installation of the last rpm for Red hat 6.x of hylafax,

hylafax-4.1beta2-8rh6 (before i had neta2-7rh6 and decided upgrading
because a problem sometimes while receiving...), i notice that this rpm
doens't finish installing, but it return that:

the scripts execution failed.

Could, someone, tells me if had this kind of problems? I've also tried
to install it on another machine, but the error is always the same!

i installed it with: rpm -i -Uvh file_rpm.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

Hoping hear from you soon,

Francesco Collini