Re: [hylafax-users] No response to MPS repeated 3 times (code 52)

At 09:50 6/12/00 -0700, Lee Howard wrote:
>At 09:57 AM 12/6/00 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> >On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 01:42:29PM +0100, Vincent Rogister wrote:
> >> I'm using Hylafax 4.0p12 on a HP unix machine running HP-UX 11.0.
> >
> >If possible, you might want to upgrade.  The betas fix your problem,
> >and the latest CVS's fix a buncha other stuff, too.
> >
> >I'm *pretty* sure this stuff still complies on H-PUX; check the mailing
> >list archive for "status report".
>
>Robert's the local expert with HP-UX, and his last report said that it
>doesn't configure or compile on HP-UX, unfortunately.  Perhaps the 4.1beta2
>(non-CVS) does compile?

I do not think the current CVS configures or compiles on HP-UX 11 or
probably HP-UX 10.20.  The last release 4.1beta2 should probably work on
both platforms.

Both problems are sed related, the extra parameters included in configure
with Tim Rices Sys V init stuff overflow an internal limit within HP sed(no
more that 100 replaceable parameters are allowed) i have a patch for this
which i will commit soon.

It will also not compile at all because of the Makedepend script changes to
do path rewriting.  I do not currently have a patch for this and an very
tempted to remove the whole path rewriting script.

- Robert