Re: [hylafax-users] sco open server 5 and hylafax

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 01:37:00PM -0000, Stephen Putnam wrote:
> From: Jacobo Gonzalez Simon <jacobo@tyc.es>
> <<The fax does get converted to a
> <<Postscript file and placed in the docq directory, but not faxed out.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.
>
> The coverpage should be a postscript file, ghostscript converts it to
> an image format.  the above error looks to me like an error in your
> postscript file. I should try looking at the file using something
> like gsview.

Right.

Somewhere in the process, a change was made to the tail end of
faxcover.ps.  I think it was made to match a change in faxcover(1F),
but it's been a while.  If you've upgraded your server, you need to
modify your faxcover.ps.

If you've upgraded your GhostScript, you *might* need to modify the
PS file as well.

In any event, check the BreakIntoLines line near the end of that
file, and look for the new one (search the mailing list for
'BreakIntoLines'; I think that will get you some more conversation on
this topic.

Guess this is a FAQ, now.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://baylink.pitas.com                +1 727 804 5015