Re: [hylafax-users] Could not reopen converted document to verify format

Lee Howard writes:
 > I think you're looking in the wrong place for the answer.  If as root:
 >
 > sendfax -d 1234567 /etc/hosts
 >
 > functions properly, then I don't know of a way that HylaFAX could have a
 > problem with the same command when issued by any other user on the system.
 > My guess would be that tkhylafax is causing the problem somehow.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the reply.  I get the same behavior using sendfax directly.
As root it works, as me it fails.  I want to try this on a machine
with a different modem (I'm currently using a laptop with a pmci card
modem), and if this fails also, I'm going to add some debugging output
to the code.

David