Re: [hylafax-users] sco open server 5 and hylafax

----- Original Message -----
From: Jacobo Gonzalez Simon <jacobo@tyc.es>
To: <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
Sent: 23-Nov 12:32
Subject: [hylafax-users] sco open server 5 and hylafax

<<The fax does get converted to a
<<Postscript file and placed in the docq directory, but not faxed out.

status:Error: /typecheck in --restore--\
Operand stack:\
    -savetype-  /Courier-Bold\
Execution stack:\
    %interp_exit  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  --nostringval--
false  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  --nostringval--\
Dictionary stack:\
    537/547  0/20  6/200\
Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1\

Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

I'm not at home at the moment where my Hylafax is installed, so I'm sorry if
this is a
bit vague.

The coverpage should be a postscript file, ghostscript converts it to an
image format.
the above error looks to me like an error in your postscript file. I should
try looking at
the file using something like gsview.

You may want to ask again in a postscript newsgroup if you get no joy here.

---