Re: [hylafax-users] Can I send fax with a client WHFC ?

Altering the faxrcvd script seems a little heavy handed for something so
trivial:

Just make a shell script script /var/spool/fax/etc/FaxDispatch, with
something like:

SENDTO=davidc@southern.com

in it, and HylaFAX will deliver the fax to you as a PostScript file.

If you want something more sophisticated:

SENDTO=faxmaster@southern.com
case "$DEVICE" in
ttyf070)          SENDTO=davidc@southern.com;;
ttyf071)          SENDTO=root@southern.com;;
esac
if [ "$DEVICE" = ttyf072 -o "$DEVICE" = ttyf073 ]
then
    $FAX2PS $FILE 2>/dev/null | lpr -Pmendoza
    if [ $? = 0 ]; then SENDTO=; fi
fi

To give two users their own dedicated fax lines, have a couple of lines
send the fax to a shared laser printer, and have anything on any other
lines (or if the printer is down) go to faxmaster.

--
David Coles, System Administrator, Southern Studios    davidc@southern.com