[hylafax-users] Received faxes not shown in faxstat -r

I've searched this in the mail archives. If I can find this issue
searching for another topic please let me know.

Anyway here's the story:

I got an older beta running with some problems , I just upgraded to
the latest and I added faxconfig PercentGoodLines 100.

Now I see faxes that come to the recvq directory, and I can retrieve
them using ftp if I know the file of the fax.

The problem is that the listing of the faxes doesn't show new faxes
coming in. The files are there but aren't in the listing.
Is there a way to make them appear ?
Thank you very much.