From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Raciell Medina
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 7:12 PM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] Can I send fax with a client WHFC ?

Hello

I can send faxes with Hylafax and WHFC.
and I can recive faxes only with Hylafax.

I have a question about WHFC...
This one can recive fax or only its for send it.

How I can configurate this one?

Gracias.

Mariana Presuel Valencia
Raciell Medina  Polanco

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bachman;Jason
FN:Jason Bachman
ORG:Hiestand Supply Company;Accounting
TITLE:Information Systems Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(717) 426-1921
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(717) 203-5898
TEL;WORK;FAX:(717) 426-4341
ADR;WORK:;;650 Stackstown Road;Marietta;PA;17547;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:650 Stackstown Road=0D=0AMarietta, PA 17547=0D=0AUnited States of America
ROLE:Information Technoligies
BDAY:19721204
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jabachman@hiestandsupply.com
REV:20000721T130028Z