Re: hfaxd: Operation not permitted

Two things to check:

- permissions in the hfaxd hosts file
- permissions for whatever client you're using to access hfaxd

I have had problems like yours which boiled down to configuration of the client application.  However, I've also found that hfaxd behaves differently with different varieties of client eg a browser or an ftp client.  It may simply be that there's a bug in Hylafax!

  Iain Stevenson

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions