Problems with US Robotics 56K

Hi all.

It's my first message here. Sorry for english errors. I'm from Brazil, and
I'm learning this language.

My problem (and i belive it's a comun problem) is with a US Robotics 56K
Fax modem.

I configured my ttyS1.conf based on a file received from Gerry Doris, what
I found in the history of this list.

But my problem is:

I can receive faxes without problems, but when I send...

With many machines, I have problems sending more than one page. The error
is "no response to MEOP request" (I don't remember the error, exactly).

With others, I don't receive the confirmation that the message was
received. That is: I send the fax, it's arrive ok, but hylafax think a
error occur and try to resent the fax. The result is that hylafax send 12
copies of the same fax to the same destination...

I searched in the FAQ and in the history of this list, but It doesn't
resolved the problem.

I'm grateful for some help. Thanks!

My machine:
PII 300 128MB RAM
US Robotics 56.6 Internal
Conectiva Linux 4.0 - Like Red Hat 6.0
hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5 (rpm)

[]'s
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. - ademar@linuxbr.com.br
http://members.xoom.com/ademarjr
Computer Science Student / Scholarship holder PET/CAPES
Federal University of Parana - www.ufpr.br
Registered Linux User #71790
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

--
WYSIWYG editor? VI! I see text, I get text!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions