Re: Help! HylaFax won't handshake

Hi,
the problem you have is discribed by the line

> Jan 10 10:33:27.36: [  230]: MODEM set baud rate: 19200 baud, input flow NONE, output flow NONE

does your config.tty?? containe a line like the following?

ModemFlowControl:       rtscts

if yes, verify with your modem manual, that the lines

ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # disable flow control cmdH0
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # hardware flow control cmdH3
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # software flow control cmdH2

contain the correct commands for setting the flowcontrol.
hope that helps
Christoph

> Thanks for looking
> I've read the FAQ, mans, mailing list, etc.  I think my config.ttyS1 file needs
> changing for my PCMCIA modem card.  If that's true, I'm in trouble.
>
> George
> --
> My personal website
> http://www.firstnethou.com/gz/welcome.htm