Compressed Tiff files

Hello

I have read in the archive that you can specify the encoding of received
faxes with RecvDataFormat - but i think that it is not working with my
fax server - I dont know but my faxes are still compressed in vertical
size for about 50%.

In the archive was written that if you want to receive the uncompressed
TIFFs you should specify RecvDataFormat: "2-D MMR" - i have fixed that -
but received faxes are still in "2-D MR" format - and TIFF files are still
compressed. So how to force HylaFAX to user different encoding...

The funiest thing is that faxes that are sent as high quality - they are
just fine...:)

Thanks for your help

Jernej

My system: