SuSE rpm hylafax 4.1?

Hello,
	found the RedHat rpms for HylaFax beta 4.1 at
ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/.  I've limited experience with rpms but can
figure it out.  I'm just wondering if it will cause me a problem if I upgraded
my SuSE with them.  From limited experience, I think I would have to use a
source rpm, not binary, and change directory path's to suite SuSE in one of
the files after exploding and before compiling.  Correct?  And what's the
difference between sparc and i386?
	If I ever get my SuSE working with HylaFax, I'm definitely submitting a
help page for SuSE people to the HylaFax site maintainers.

George

--
My personal website
http://www.firstnethou.com/gz/welcome.htm