Re: SuSE rpm hylafax 4.1?

On Sun, Jan 09, George Zeigler wrote:

> Hello,
> 	found the RedHat rpms for HylaFax beta 4.1 at
> ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/.  I've limited experience with rpms but can
> figure it out.  I'm just wondering if it will cause me a problem if I upgraded
> my SuSE with them.  From limited experience, I think I would have to use a
> source rpm, not binary, and change directory path's to suite SuSE in one of
> the files after exploding and before compiling.  Correct?  And what's the
> difference between sparc and i386?
> 	If I ever get my SuSE working with HylaFax, I'm definitely submitting a
> help page for SuSE people to the HylaFax site maintainers.

Why don't you use ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/6.3/suse/n1/hylafax.rpm?

It's hylafax-4.1beta2

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Carsten Hoeger  - SuSE Professional Services -

SuSE GmbH,   Schanzaeckerstr. 10,      90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49-911-7405356 Mo-Fr 09-17.00,       Fax: +49-911-3206727
http://www.suse.de/bsupport/index.php  Email: bsupport@suse.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions