Re: Faxing HTML files

Hm...
> I am sending the fax from a Redhat Linux 5.2 machine, via a sendfax -h
> <server.ip.address>.  The FAQ said to install the software on the client side,
> so this I have done.  But it faxes as html-code still.  So I install the
> software on the ACTUAL fax server (a RH6.1 linux server) and try again.  Still
> no luck.

I'm not really sure, but to my mind the html2ps-tool just converts the
html-code to postscript "as is", because hylafax does not understand
pure html. So if you want to fax such a document, it has to be converted
to postscript. But why should the html-tags be left out...
May be someone wants to fax the real html-code, i think this is the aim
of html2ps.

Hope this helps.
Holger

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions