Faxing HTML files

I am trying to get HTML files to fax as html rather than html-code.  Looking in
the HylaFAQ, I am told to install html2ps and add some lines to my
/usr/share/fax/typerules file.

All well and good, and everything is installed as far as I can tell.  However,
when using the sendfax command, it still sends the html as html-code.  Yes, I
restarted the hfaxd.  =)

I am sending the fax from a Redhat Linux 5.2 machine, via a sendfax -h
<server.ip.address>.  The FAQ said to install the software on the client side,
so this I have done.  But it faxes as html-code still.  So I install the
software on the ACTUAL fax server (a RH6.1 linux server) and try again.  Still
no luck.

What am I doing wrong?  Both machines are running hylafax-4.1beta1-1.

It seems like it must be something simple I'm missing, but having never used
hylafax before, I'm a bit stumped.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions