Re: Re: Waiting for modem to come ready............

Hello,
	I'm faxing:-)  Now for fine tuning.  Thanks for the help.
 After SuSE 6.2 install, I had to make three changes:
1)	Change
ModemClass:                                              "any"
ModemClass:                                              "any:.*"
 in the file /var/spool/fax/etc/config

2)	Add
fx:2345:respawn:/usr/lib/fax/faxgetty /dev/ttyS1
 In /etc/inittab

3)  Uncomment the ModemDialCmd line in my
/var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS1 file and change ATDT%s@ to ATDP%s@ since
rotary/analog dialing is necessary in Moscow, Russia.

ModemDialCmd:           ATDP%s@         # T for tone dialing, @ for
silence

Thanks and Happy Holidays
George Zeigler