How to send out many faxes?

Hello,
	I wish to shoot out my resume to many different agencies.  Could
someone point me to the documentation on how to set up such a file, so
that the phonenumber and Agency name change for each job?  Can HylaFax
grab data, phone numbers and names, from a spreadsheet?  That would be a
nice way to imput data for faxing.  Star Office is what I use in the
Linux (SuSE 6.2) environment.  I like SuSEFAx, a front end for HylaFax,
but it is better suited to faxing out a few documents.

Thanks
George

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions