Re: SuSE 6.2 Hylafax SuSEfax - Help!

Hey,
	chalk one up for the Newbie.
	got rid of the
"Missing ':' separator in modem" error message
in my /var/log/messages file. Turns out that in SuSE 6.2, on page 183
for those who might have the same version, I was told to input "any"
when promped to "Define a class of modems []?"  Well this is wrong.  In
file /var/spool/fax/etc/config  I changed

ModemClass:             "any"
ModemClass:             "any:.*"
	I was also told that I could just comment out this line.
Picked this info up off of the Deja thread.
	Still can't fax though, sigh!  But it is a step forward.

George

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions