Sendfax doesn't send my PS File?

Hello one and all,

I am hoping that someone out there can help me in the right direction, this is my first posting as I am a bit of a newbie.

I am running Hylafax 4.1 on a Linux 6.3 system.  As part of the installation I have installed sendfax,

my problem is that every time I attempt to send a fax manually, the faxs connect fine, then a blank page is sent and I receive the error that it is not a G3 fax file?    The document I am trying to send  named  xxx was created by first taking a HTML file and running it through the html2ps program.

Reading the doco which seems to be out of date, sendfax doesn't seem to support the -d function anymore, it mentions a program called  ps2fax unfortunately this program is not on the Linux 6.3 cd set.

The full error is as follows

root@dev:/home/diggy/fax > sendfax  -n  0~0733612345  -x  aaa  xxx
Trying fax device '/dev/ttyS1'... OK.
Dialing 0~0733673544... OK.
sending 'xxx'...
WARNING: are you sure that this is a G3 fax file? Doesn't seem to be...

sendfax: FAILED to transmit 'xxx'.
Transmission error: +FHNG:54 (No response to EOP repeated 3 times)
root@dev:/home/diggy/fax >

I am really lost and confused

thank you

Shane