Linksys + HylaFax problems

Hello,
	Anybody out there use Linksys and HylaFax on their laptop?  If so I
sure would like to know how you got it working with HylfaFax.  I have a
Linksys 10/100 + 56K combo card.  I installed SuSE 6.2 .  I tried
setting Linksys as a class 2 modem.  When I did faxstat I got

HylaFAX scheduler on dial57005: Running
and some other info before it but nothing about the modem.

	I tried setting my modem to class 2
faxstat -s gave me

Modem modem (+7.095.944.1415): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem ttyS1 (+7.095.944.1415): Waiting for modem to come ready faxstat
would tell me
HylaFAX scheduler on dial57005: Running

	So now I have two modems????  I have all my settings set to
/dev/modem    And the modem is linked to ttyS1 .  I notice that I have
two FIFO files
/var/spool/fax/FIFO.ttyS1
/var/spool/fax/FIFO.modem
	What gives?  Did I screw up my settings?
Thanks
George

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions