modem not dialling out

Finally i could configure the Hyla fax correctly . But iam still facing a problem , the modem does not dial out. All the jobs that are submitted are lying in the queue in the form of q1,q2,q3 ....

i've tried everything i could do . Iam using a class 2 modem GVC. i do not get any message sin the var/log/messages .

Please help me out .

Any information in any form would be of very much help to me . Especially i request Mr.Nicol Garcia to help me out

Thanking You in advance

vijay

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions