Re: HylaFAX 4.1b1 and Word 97!

Ludovic Marcotte wrote:

> Hi!
>         I've two RedHat 6.0 servers running HylaFAX 4.1b1. Faxing works
> beautifully in all Windoze programs except Word 97. With Word 97, the fax
> are corrupted on reception (they are unreadable).
>
> On the Windoze 95/98 boxen, I'm using WHFC 1.0.5. I've tried the Apple
> LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver, HP 4/4M Postscript driver, HP5 Color etc..
> they all produce the same result.. so I'm kinda puzzled!
>
> What should I do? :)
>
> Thanks,
>                 Ludovic

Hi,

it seems, that Word confuses a lot of printer drivers (not only
WHFC is affected, somtimes normal printers does not work anymore).

Since it depends on the used Windows Release and used Internet Explorer
and
other used software, you have to experiment with the printer driver
settings or use an other Wordprocessor. There is no general
solution for this problem.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR