Fax Header Line Not Being Printed

Well, I finally got the Digiboard and Sportsters to work together
peacefully (except for the Sportster wanted to get wedged every once in
a while - but I'm resigned to this while we continue to use crappy
modems :-)...
The next (minor?) problem I've run across is that the 'fax header' line
that appears atop faxes is either not being printed at all or just the
lower portion of the line is printed on faxes either sent or received
via Hylafax.  The page size we're using is 'letter'.

Thanks in advance (again) for your help,

Ken McCord
MIS Manager
A.C. Coin and Slot

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions