HylaFAX 4.1b1 and Word 97!

Hi!
	I've two RedHat 6.0 servers running HylaFAX 4.1b1. Faxing works
beautifully in all Windoze programs except Word 97. With Word 97, the fax
are corrupted on reception (they are unreadable).

On the Windoze 95/98 boxen, I'm using WHFC 1.0.5. I've tried the Apple
LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver, HP 4/4M Postscript driver, HP5 Color etc..
they all produce the same result.. so I'm kinda puzzled!

What should I do? :)

Thanks,
		Ludovic

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions