Re: Problems with faxmail - unknown mailer error 255

At 12:40 30/07/99 +0000, "Gabi Bota" <gabibota@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I have hylafax 4.0pl2 with RedHat Linux 6.0 installed.
>I have problems in setting up the mail to fax gateway. I configured
>sendmail with a new mailer (faxmail) and now if an email is sent to
>user@phone-number.fax the message is sent using faxmail. Or at least is
>trying to be sent using faxmail. It does not go through the hylafax
>server. I receive a failure email message that has the subject : "Unknown
>mailer error 255"
>[snip]

Please upgrade to the 4.1beta1 rpm binary package at :

	ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/

HylaFAX v4.0pl2 needed a faxmail patch to work on RedHat systems and also
further work to operate correctly on RedHat 6.0 Linux.

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions