Problems with faxmail - unknown mailer error 255

I have hylafax 4.0pl2 with RedHat Linux 6.0 installed.
I have problems in setting up the mail to fax gateway. I configured
sendmail with a new mailer (faxmail) and now if an email is sent to
user@phone-number.fax the message is sent using faxmail. Or at least is
trying to be sent using faxmail. It does not go through the hylafax
server. I receive a failure email message that has the subject : "Unknown
mailer error 255"
The message contains thi text :

<gabi@2231162.fax>

Font Courier: /usr/share/fax/afm/Courier: Can not open font metrics file;
using
Font Helvetica-Bold: /usr/share/fax/afm/Helvetica-Bold: Can not open font
metricFont Helvetica-Oblique: /usr/share/fax/afm/Helvetica-Oblique: Can
not open font
faxmail: localhost: Unknown host.
554 <gabi@2231162.fax>... unknown mailer error 255

--PAA01309.933337356/home.olimp.ro

Reporting-MTA: dns; home.olimp.ro
Arrival-Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:18:20 +0300

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <gabi@2231162.fax>
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:22:36 +0300

I don't know why is it telling me "localhost: Unknown host"...
If someone could help me I would really appreciate this.
I must say that if I use "sendfax" to submit the job everithing is working
just fine.

			Please help me,
				Gabi Bota