MailToFax Gateway

G'day,

I appear to be having a problem with the re-writing rule with the MailToFax
Gateway.  System Details are:

Hylafax v4.1 beta 1
Sun Solaris 2.6 (SunOS 5.6)
Sendmail 8.8.8

These are the lines I added into my sendmail.cf file for Hylafax:

CPFAX.

R$+<@$+.FAX>            $#fax $@ $2 $: $1       user@host.FAX   (<-- added
into Ruleset 0)

Mfax,           P=/usr/local/lib/fax/mailfax, F=DFMShu, M=100000, A=mailfax
$u $h
$f

These changes were made as per the instructions on the faxgateway.php
file, and in faxmail/mailfax.sh-sendmail in the distribution/source set.

These instructions tell me that I can now send an email message to
"user@dest.FAX", where user is my username, and dest is the destination fax
number...

HOWEVER!!!... if I use this convention when I send an email to
"barnesa@264.FAX", and then use "faxstat -s", the queue tells me that user
264 is sending a fax to fax number "barnesa".  If I change this to be
"264@barnesa.FAX", "faxstat -s" tells me that user barnesa is faxing fax
number 264, as it should.

Any hints please.

Regards,