FIXED --> Re: Problem With Hylafax v4.1 beta 1

G'day Everyone,

Thank-you very much for all your help with my above problem.  This is now
fixed :-)  I did two things to help fix it:

(a) recompiled libtiff using a config.local file that contained:

LIBTIFF="-L/usr/local/lib -ltiff" # linkage convention for libtiff

(b) put a copy of libtiff.so into /usr/lib.  Originally Iibtiff.so resided
in /usr/local/lib, while the environment variable "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" pointed
to /usr/openwin/lib.  Putting the libtiff.so into /usr/lib seemed to fix
the problem :-)

Again, thank-you for all your help in fixing this.

Regards,
	Andrew Barnes

--
Andrew Barnes