Elsa Microlink 56k pro

Hi,
I am new on the list.
I need help in configuring hylafax-v4.0pl2-52 with SUSE Linux 6.1
and the obove Modem. Firmware 1.67.
I need fax in and out, and  I want to use the same line
for ppp login.

I cannot find the correct settings for /var/spool/fax/etc/config.modem.
Is anybody out there firm with that piece of hardware.

faxaddmodem finds the modem as a Class1 modem.

The archive of this list I have read already butone mail I have found
did not help.
Greetings from Germany
Julius

--
Praxis Storath:  Powered by linuX (Ver: SuSE 5.3) ; linuX-DAVID
- have another nice night with that great OS  linuX (TM) made by

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions