Re: SuseFAX: canīt send

Ekkard Gerlach wrote:
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> I have a very stupid problem with
> SuseFAX Ver 2.2.5: I can=B4t  send
> an fax after I have filled out the window that appears
> in SuseFAX after pressing the Button "send fax"
> (german: "Fax senden"). I fill in telephon-number
> an file with my text, but after I can=B4t send it to the
> queue !!!! I miss the Button "o.k." or "send"
> or something like that !! Am I stuipid ??
>=20
> By the way: how can I close the window mentioned
> above ? A bug ??
>=20
> thank you in advance
> Ekkard Gerlach
Hey,

perhaps your Window is too small -
under kde you just get the whole SuSEFax Frame with the OK-Button and
"send" at the bottom if you configure XWindow with a 1024X... screen -
800x600 is too small (it cuts off the bottom) - 800x600 just works with
fvwm2 but quite uncomfortably.
You can solve the Problem with a virtual 1024x... Screan in Xconfig.

Or you install the SuSEFax from SuSE-Linux5.1 - that's fine with
800x600.

Ciao

Bernd

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions