Re: whfc 1.0.5 mysql odbc problem

ulrich metzger wrote:
>=20
> hy out there,
> i have installed whfc1.0.5 with mysql odbc on Suse LINUX. whfc works
> fine until you make odbc connections in the faxsend dialog. afterwards
> the socketconnetion to hylafax server is closed and the error message
> "winsock is not initialised" occurs. I can=B4t figure out wether the
> problem is based on network or windows problems? I tried all requested
> tests without errors!
> who can help me?
> uli

Hi,

the message "winsock is not initialised" is very strange. Normaly
when you use mysql you should always get an error message like
"Cursor name is wrong" . The mysql ODBC driver currently does not=20
implement all the needed functions which are required for WHFC.
=20
Uli=20
--=20
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR=20