WHFC for KDE?

Hello all,
	Now that I've got all my Windoze users succesfully using WHFC for
95/98 and NT, I'm turning my attention towards my linux desktop users. I
have about 10 KDE users that are scattered in various parts of the
Internet that I would like to provide with similar functionality as WHFC.
I've looked at Kfax, but that doesn't support the network and Queue
checking of WHFC. I've looked at Khylafax, but that doesn't support much
of anything at this point unless you are running the fax server on the
machine your running KDE on.

What I would like is an easy way to fax a variety of different documents
through Word Perfect, Netscape, Applixware etc.. using a remote Hylafax
server. Can anyone provide me with some suggestions on how to accomplish
this? It would be nice to be able to intergrate some forme of ODBC address
book.. heck... even share with the WHFC address books..

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions