Install Problem

    When I tried to install the hylafax server version 4.0pl2 I keep getting a message like: *** No rule to make target `../util/libfaxutil.a', needed by faxalter." I get this message for all of the programs that should be installed. I also cannot locate a hfaxd executable when all is said and done. I checked the ../util/ directory and sure enough there is no libfaxutil.a library. Has anyone seen this before and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Tim

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions