RE: Install Problem

Hi Tim,

just so that you don't feel alone....I had the exact same problem
when trying to compile on linux 2.0.36 (RH 5.2) and I gave up trying
to figure out why this wouldn't work and just grabbed the rpm's
available from http://cirl.meei.harvard.edu/hylafax/linux . Obviously
if you installing on something other than linux, this is of no use to
you !

I had no trouble with the rpm version, although I did have a lot of
trouble getting the modem config sorted out properly.

Good luck,
Brad.