Re: Switching Modem to Data

> I now have hylafax's startup string in inittab, but it seems to be
> blocking my use of the modem for data.  Is there some way to avoid this
> problem?

In what way is it blocking it.  Hylafax can handle inbound data calls and
has no problems with outbound data calls if configured correctly (using
faxgetty, data getty configured, same name for modem as other software,
on Linux preferably /dev/ttyS?, although you must be consistent and I
think RH uses the deprecated cua?).

There is not enough information here to say anything other than please
re-read the documentation.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions