Re: Whose looking after Hylafax?

> I agree. They are people willing to make a consistent contribution to
> HylaFAX, David Woolley, as you point out, a prime example. I wish
> sometimes that there were more coders available to help.

I think I should point out that I probably don't really exceed about
20 minutes a day on Hylafax, and an average might be 10.  Also, I do
have coding skill, but working on code is much more of a commitment -
you need to concentrate for a relatively long time at a stretch, which
is difficult when you are doing things in your spare time and have lots
of other incomplete projects.

Also, to do development of the core fax stuff, you need access to fax
machines and cheap or internal phone calls, and you need access to lots
of different hardware configurations.  You should also probably buy the
EIA and ITU-T specs.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions