Switching Modem to Data

One nice feature about efax's startup in inittab is that you can use
the modem for data without having to do anything about the fax service.
I can dial my ISP without doing anything extra, and when I'm finished,
efax initializes the modem again for faxes.

I now have hylafax's startup string in inittab, but it seems to be
blocking my use of the modem for data.  Is there some way to avoid this
problem?

Lane

----
Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
----
Coming to you from Red Hat Linux 5.2

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions