Non HP printing

I have 25 or so HP printers that get a fax2ps job sent to from a
HylaFAX. My problem is that I'm trying to send a job to a non HP printer
now, so I can spit out a job as fast as possible. The jobs come in fast
and furious at about 100 + pages. I did get the job to print on a Konica
Force 50, but I had to tack a control D on the end of the PS file, as
well as add a PS string after the %%EndProlog statement telling the
printer the size of the output (legal).

Is there a way to edit the "creation" of the output? I tested the edited
file on standard HP printers and it prints fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- jb

   J.B. LaRue / Sys Admin
     jb.larue@mila.com