Re: **DILEMMA**

Hello !

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Mr. Arlington Hewes wrote:

> Here I sit, trying to `faxalter -k "now plus 1000000000000000 days" 123 124
> 125 etc but faxq just refuses to list to me much . . . processing of my
> faxalter is soooooo slow that I MIGHT be able to save one for every 10 it
> expires.

	Some weeks ago I solved the problem this way: Let the faxq expire
the jobs, write a small ad hoc perl or whatever script which scans the
logfile and resubmit all expired jobs.

	Ok, this is only suitable if you are doing a 'one time'
fax-action.

Kind regards,

Richard

------
NORTH POLE -- In a press release today, Claus & Co. Gift Givers, Inc.
announced that the company had migrated all of its computer systems to
Linux. "Delivering millions of presents all over the world in one night
is certainly a mission-critical application," the press release stated.
"Linux is the perfect choice."  (on segfault.org)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions