Re: **DILEMMA**

Folks,

Sorry to followup to my own post, but since it was important I rescue the jobs
quickly, I have cobbled together a script which I think does the trick. My
perl is embryonic . . . if you'd like to suggest how I can improve the script
please do so, but gently ;-)

When run with this many queued faxes:

meghdoot:/var/spool/fax/sendq$ ls -1 | wc
   2864    2864   17138

the script takes its time, but gets there in the end:

meghdoot:/var/spool/fax/sendq$ time ../reset_killtime.pl
25.31user 318.70system 5:48.67elapsed 98%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k

It's attached, in case it's useful to anyone in the future. At the very least
is saves the pain of typing all those bloody JobIDs into faxalter commands one
by one!

Please, if you cannot understand how this script works, ask a friend. If it
messes up your machine I can't come to your rescue. Use at your own risk!

-Darren

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\reset_killtime.pl"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions