Re: how much software needed on client machines?

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Steven A DuChene wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 01:15:52PM -0500, Howard Moftich wrote:
> > I think the vast majority of it is done on the server.
> >
> > If you look in the top level makefile, I'm pretty sure
> > you will find a "client only" type target.
> >

> Howard:
> Yes, there is a mention in the HylaFAX documentation that I can do a
> make InstallClient
> but the documentation goes on to state:

You only need the "make InstallClient" stuff.

tim(trr)@trruw 9% mv /usr/local/bin/gs /usr/local/gs.sav
tim(trr)@trruw 10% gs
UX:csh: ERROR: gs: Command not found
tim(trr)@trruw 11% !6
sendfax -n -d 887.1269 /etc/ttytype
request id is 62 (group id 62) for host trruw21 (1 file)
tim(trr)@trruw 12% faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on trruw21: Running
Modem term/1a1 (887.7124): Waiting for modem to come ready

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
62   127 R    tim 887.1269      0:1   0:12
tim(trr)@trruw 13% faxrm 62
Job 62 removed.
tim(trr)@trruw 14%

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions