Re: Need a point in the right direction (solved)

In message <81F139B80EFBD1119DB900805F57C35B03A78D@na01ns3001.philip-env.com>,
"Trottier, Dan" writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm now sending faxes. I changed OldProtocol.c++ and the included #define
>of the old port number from 4557 to 4321 and recompiled. This seems to have
>fixed the problem as I can now send faxes. Perhaps the port numbers should be
>something which is easily changeable at configuration time (not that it was
>difficult to make the changes anyway).

Did I miss something, or have you not read the hfaxd manpage. I may be missing
the early bits of this thread *puzzle*

SYNOPSIS
       /usr/sbin/hfaxd  [ -d ] [ -q dir ] [ -o port ] [ -O ] [ -i
       port ] [ -I ] [ -s port ] [ -S ]

note the `-o port`

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions