Allowing logins via a modem when faxes are not being sent on solaris 2.6

Hi,

I've just set up hylafax-v4.0pl2 under Solaris 2.6 on a sparc station
5 with gcc.2.8.1 on a MultiTech MT2934ZDX modem. It seems to be
working OK. However the documentation said I should disable the ttymon
for the port it uses, I did this via admintool. My question is how do
I then enable this port to be also used for a data communication login
terminal.

  Dave.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions