Re: Faxes curupt

Hi Damian

You now see why i'm so puzzled, I can find nothing in my log that tells
me what's wrong.
BTW: Can ghostscript fonts be a part of that prob?
Here is a copy of the comfirmation email, I find the page hight portion
a little strange as it's only a bit larger than the width.
Have a look at that for me also.

Your facsimile job to 6725111 was completed successfully.

         Pages: 3
       Quality: Fine
    Page Width: 215 (mm)
   Page Length: 279 (mm)
   Signal Rate: 9600 bit/s
   Data Format: 1-D MR
Submitted From: 192.168.0.1
         JobID: 2
       GroupID: 2
        CommID: c00000003

Processing time was 1:57.

Thanks
Andrew Williams

Damian Ivereigh wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Hmm, nothing obviously wrong in the log. It maybe just be the good old
> handshaking problem. Try fiddling with the settings. i.e. changing it
> from XON/XOFF to RTS/CTS or the other way round.
>
> Otherwise I think you had better post the log up to the list and see if
> anyone else can see the problem.
>
> Damian
>
> Andrew Williams wrote:
> >
> > Damian Ivereigh wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Andrew,

> >  Ooops indeed, those are not in my log.
> > I donno what happened with the paste but lets try again. This time i'll
> > just attach the logfile.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Andrew

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions