Re: Laserjet -> Postscript

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, JÜRGEN ANZER wrote:

> On our system (SCO 3.2v4.2 + HylaFAXv4.0 + GhostScript5.10)
> we run an application that prints on our HP-Laserjet using
> ESC-Sequences.

If you can send Epson escape sequenses, I have an epson to postscript
filter I got from comp.sources years ago that woorks good.

There was a HP to postscript program posted to comp.sources long ago
but I never could get it working and I don't remember it's name.

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions