Laserjet -> Postscript

On our system (SCO 3.2v4.2 + HylaFAXv4.0 + GhostScript5.10)
we run an application that prints on our HP-Laserjet using
ESC-Sequences.

When we redirect the output into a file or pipe ...
does anyone know a way to convert this file to postscript?

As far as I know, GhostScript is able to convert from postscript to
laserjet - but not vice versa, right?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

jürgen anzer

--
snail: 	ANZER GmbH - Pieperstr. 14 - 32791 Lage - Germany
email: 	rick_@t-online.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions