RE: WHFC shoots blanks!

Well, I used to have the same problem... as lot of people working with
Win* machines.

The postscript output produced by usual windows postscript drivers
doesn't fit with Hylafax. If you look carefully at the output they
produce, you will notice they add a few extra lines at the top of the
file that prevent Hylafax to determine the correct document type.

What I did ?
Change the printer driver -> the Apple Std Postscript driver works fine
!

Bertrand

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions