Re: WHFC shoots blanks!

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is a problem of the Win98 printerdrivers. All my
> FAQ refers to Win95/NT. Users of Win 98 should currently
> experiment with the printerdrivers (and probably let me
> know if they found a good driver). I will currently not spend
> too much work on using it on a toy like Win98 (and Win 95 and
> NT on the same computer makes trouble enough, as third MS
> Operating system is too much for my nerves).

Just try the Adoba Win98 PS-Printerdrivers:
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/printerdrivers/windows.php

_might_ help (don't have win98, so I'm not shure)

> Uli

Thomas
--
Thomas Wimmer			 | When you're in a fight with an idiot,
http://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de | its difficult for other people

*** ftp://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/windows95_sucks.mp3 ***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions